Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Blessing

 Brynnleigh's Bessing day! We are grateful to all of the family for coming out for the blessing! unfortunately I can't find any pics of anyone other than this one & the ones of Brynn & Britlee.
 Angie is the best photographer! I love these pics of Brynn she got!
 Happy girl!
 This one is my fav!
 Britlee got blessed the week before but we had to get pics of them together! Aren't they the sweetest?!


This was such a special day! Thanks Becky & Jackie for coming & spending the weekend with us! We love you guys! I am so thenkful that Heavenly Father blessed our family with this little surprise! She is such a blessing. We all love her soooo much! Our sweet little Angel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachelle! This is Troy's cousin Tricia. I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete