Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family Time!!

 Matt & Dacia came to visit. We had a fun taco night & walked around Nolan Park as a family. It was lots of fun! The kids loved feeding & watching the ducks.
 I just love this sweet pic of my beautiful little Ry.
 Afton & Linkin both had to get very close to the water.
 Troy & me
 Riding in the kiddie car at Walmart
 Sweet &fun Addy! She got her ears pierced this summer while we were Back to School shopping! She has been very excited & has just started to switch them out. She is so cute trying to decide what pair to wear everyday.
 My little grumpy face!
 We had a craft day with Angie & her girls! The kids all got to decorate these hats while Angie & I made stuff fo the babies. It has been so fun to be able to go through this pregnancy with Angie! We have been hanging out together comparing pregnancy things, going to all of our doctor appointments together & having everyone ask us when we are due.
 Makayla & Linsey cute cousin pic!
The girls took my camera & took tons of pics of eachother & other random things( trees, flowers, the sky). I won't embarrass them with any of the other pics.
 The kids playing in the yard with the camera.



 I love this brother/sister shot! so sweet
 Rylynn potato head.
 Every kid has to have a pic wearing potato head glasses. She is such a crack up!Tons of personality & sass.

 Lath & me
 Pregnancy shot!
I can't believe how big I got! no wonder everywhere I went people asked me if I was having twins, or if I was packing doubles, triples or single, or if I was due anyday( even when I had 2 months left).
 our poser AddyLoo
 Troy & Ry she has decided she loves her Daddy & wants to sit with him all the time now.
 Sweet sibs!All the kids have been so helpful since Lath broke his arm. Any time we go anywhere they want us to get him cookies, candy, toys, soda or whatever else they want & think if he wants it they can get it too.
Ry & Sasha

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so dang cute--love them! And you're beautiful pregnant! It's much different when you see pictures of yourself afterwards huh? I just watched a video of myself when I was pregnant with Lexi and it was just a few weeks before I had her and I didn't remember looking that big :) I guess we'll all get to see it again.

    ReplyDelete