Saturday, September 24, 2011

Brynnleigh Ruth

 Brynnleigh Ruth Young
7lbs. 14oz.
201/2" long
September 2, 2011
8:15 pm
 Her first few pics.
 I am suprised she looks like she is crying here, she hardly cried at all!
 The doctor had me go to the hospital & he came & broke my water. Brynn was born 2 hours later.
 Brynny & Daddy!
 Mommy & Brynnleigh
 Grandma, Grandpa & all the proud brothers & sisters!
Rylynn was a little confused , but now she loves her baby soooo much.
 Makayla & Brynn
Makayla has been such a help with the baby & other kids.
 Big brother Lathan!
He had a little bit of a hard time holding her with his cast at first but now he is a pro.
 Addy & baby
Everyone has been saying how much Brynny looks like Addy & Afty.
 After my Tafters
He is such a good big brother.
 Linki doo & Brynny bear
He is always so happy to get to hold her! but he is always quick to hand her back.
 Uncle Clint, Auntie Angie & both babies.
I am glad Angie only had to go 1 week after Brynn came until her  baby came.
 Cousins, Laynee & Kyrie
 Uncle Brian & Linsey
 Going home from the hospital!! This was my longest stay at the hospital & I was very happy to go home!
 Mommy & Brynn waiting to go
 Daddy & Brynnleigh all ready!
 First ride in the carseat!
 Brynnleigh & Grandma Griffiths
 Brynny Bear & Grandpa & Grandma Boot!
 our sweet girl with Uncle Nic!
 Daddy & Brynn taking a nap together.
 I just loved this pic!! They both look so peaceful & cute together!
 Happy girl!
We are so happy to have another sweet addition to our family! She is so sweet & cuddly! Everyone loves to hold her.  Rylynn & Linkin both still fight over who gets to put her diapers in the pail. She is a wiggler & always moving her hands. She isn't quite up to her birthweight yet, but close. And she just makes us smile! We are so blessed to have had 8 wonderful sweet kids. 

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love her chubby little cheeks! Congats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet i love her so much, I'm so mad that we didn't get any pics of me with her...I can't believe I let that happen. I will have to come back and visit while she is still little...She really is so sweet love and miss you guys a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete