Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Linki's Birthday!! #4!

 Linkin had his 4th Birthday!! He was sooo excited! He had to have a Spiderman/ superhero party. ( even though all year he said he was having a dog birthday.) This was my 2nd attempt at a spiderman cake. The first one I tried to carve & the frosting just wouldn't stick to the cake. So we had a ton of cake.
A few days before his birthday he decided he wanted to have his friends come over to play on his birthday so I called 3 of his friends mom's & invited them for a playdate on his birthday & I made these cupcakes for them. I could tell he felt so big having 3 friends over at the same time.  They made little spderweb's & put  Spiderman stickers on them & played with super hero toys.

 Here is the Birthday Boy, Uncle Brian, Rylynn & Addy.
 Ever since he broke his leg he is always talking about his horsies, blue & red. So we just had to get him this cute stick horse. He wants to grow up to be a Cowboy or a Superhero.
 I know this is sideways, sorry.Auntie Angie, Uncle Clint, Laynee & Kyrie gave him this awesome Ironman! He loves it.
Blowing the candles out on his cake!
Linkin is such a joy in our family! He is so energetic & athletic. He is always doing handstands, headstands, rolls & other cute things. He thinks he is the fastest runner in the world & will try to race anybody he can talk into it. He is always telling me that he is awesome. (which I think is adorable) He loves to make up stories, play with his siblings, & dance. He thinks that when he is 5 he will know everything.  I can't believe he is already 4. I love his handsome smile & sweet personality.Some of his favorites right now are:
Color: Blue & red
Super hero: Spiderman & MonkeyTiger( his own made-up Superhero)
Friend: Hyrum
Food: Strawberry/Chocolate milk( mixed together)
Movie: ToyStory3
Song: Dynomite
TV show: Jake & the Neverland Pirates
We Love you Linki! You are Awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, the thought of chocolate and strawberry milk mixed together, kind of makes me sick to my stomach. But to each his own :)

    Way to go on the cake, by the way! Impressive!

    Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog. I'd feel bad taking Makayla away from you. Your alone too sometimes and have a few more kids than I do! I really shouldn't be complaining, I don't have it as bad as I sometimes make it seem.

    Anyways, Happy Birthday to Linkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't believe he's 4! I still think of him as a baby, but don't tell him that. I love his cake, and the cake boards are super cute. I love how you think of little details like that.

    ReplyDelete