Saturday, March 12, 2011

February news & happenings



 February was a busy month. We found out we were pregnant with our 8th baby ( actually in January). They should change the percentage of effectiveness on those birth control shots. We were busy with the Blue & Gold banquet, we had a pirate theme. Troy decided since everyone else was volunteering to help he would volunteer me. We found out in a Parent teacher conference that Lathan hadn't been turning in or doing any math work for 2 months & had done very little language arts work, so we spent 2 weeks getting him caught back up. I got called to the Primary Presidency in our ward as the 2nd counselor,  I got put over the Scouts. Afton had his first report due & Lathan had a science project due. And through all of this I have been the sickest I have ever been during a pregnancy. I thought this was due to the hormones in the shot & my own pregnant hormones, but at the end of February I woke up with really bad stomach cramps that got worse & worse until I started throwing up & I thought I was going to die! It was horrible! So I woke up Troy & we loaded all the kids into the van & went to the hospital in the middle of the night. We found out my gallbladder is full of sludge & I have a few polyps. So in a few months they will do another sonogram & see how it is doing. Until then I am on a low fat diet. It sucks & I am hating it.But it is getting better the longer I am on it I am finding more & more that I can eat.  
Lathan & Rylynn playing baby. Here she is changing his bum.
Just a hilarious shot. We were all laughing sooooo hard.
Afton & his monkey he made for his report.
a close up
his report!He worked so hard & did a great job.
this is the pirate ship I made for our Blue & Gold Banquet. Troy & I cut it out & painted it & then I made the sails.  we had pigs in a blanket , french fries, fruit & pirate punch  for dinner. And cute x marks the spot cookies & pirate ship cake. Everything turned out great! Especially since it was only 2 days after my attack.
Afton all ready to go skateboarding
these next few are just a few pics Afton & Addy took today when they got my camera. I thought it was funny & cute of them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Rachelle, I hope you're doing better! Looks like you've all been busy :) That pirate ship rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!

    You guys are awesome parents, and have 6 amazing kids to help you out when the baby comes.

    Kudos to you, for getting so much done while your sick and stuff. Hope you feel better soon, and let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss you guys already...I was so sad to have missed Linkins party.

    ReplyDelete