Monday, April 4, 2011

Random pics

Since Troy is on over nights now, I grabbed his phone while he is asleep so I can get the pics off, that have been on there forever. This is one of Afton & Wilson , everyone in his class got a turn to bring him home & have fun with him , then they write about what they did in his journal. Afton was super excited that it was his turn!

 Rylynn fell asleep in this tray one night. We got a good laugh.
just a super cute Linkin pic! 
 Lathan with his Science fair project! He worked really hard & was very excited! He grew crystals.
Mustache boys 
 more silly mustache kids
Valentine Addy  
 This is a pic of the kids at the hospital, the night of my attack. They were so good.
Troy's new car, a Honda Element! He loves it! 
 Strong muscles
 little girls with their Uncle Brian 
 Lathan's new glasses! He looks so cute with them on. And is very excited to have them.  
The boys club  
We took the slide off of their beds & decided to make a cool hangout underneath the bed instead. They are super excited to have friends over to play in it! I want to applique some sports balls on it but hven't gotten the wonder under yet. I have been promising I would finish it for weeks & decided I will have to put it up without them. I will just put them on after a trip to the fabric store. 
Dress up like a character from a book day.
Addy was Cindy loo who, & Lathan was Luke Skywalker. Afton also dressed up & was Charmander but I didn't get a pic of him. :(
I love these silly kids that are always making me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics, and the boys room is so cute I love it, especially the bedding...LOL

    ReplyDelete