Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall update













       I was thinking that once school started I would have more time, but everything is still busy. Makayla turned 12 & is now in Young Womens. Lathan turned 10 & just received his Bear in Cub Scouts. Addyson & Afton were both Student of the Month for September!   Linkin is learning the alphabet ( names & sounds) & learning to count to 20 & by tens to 100. Rylynn is now 18 months & started nursery, she is also saying more & more every day. We have a lot of picture updates also.

                             This is one from when we went to Farm country in August With Jackie & Angie.


                                                       We got Trafalga & Seven Peaks passes!

They were well worth the money! We have enjoyed having different things to do & can't wait to go swimming next year!This is one of the kids' favorite new places to go!

 Makayla & her friends at her Birthday Party! Jackie came & did their hair & then we went to the mall.


She has been into doing her own hair & wanted a straightener  & curling iron of her own! This one does both!

A singing DS game!
We went up the canyon with Chris & her family & the boys! We had hotdogs , smores & starbursts. We brought up a book of Scary Stories to tell in the Dark. Everyone had a lot of fun! Makayla brought her friend Brooklyn , too. Everyone had a lot of fun until Rylynn fell into the fire, but she was saved by a quick moving Auntie Chris!
This is just a funny pic I got the other day of Afton stuck between these two sleeping cuties in the car.
Caramel apples ! We made these during UEA weekend ! We had Adam , Andrew, Jayden & Laynee sleepover on Thursday & Friday. We had so much fun! We had a fire one night, & went shopping several places. And played tons of games. I think everyone had a great long weekend( especially my Dad & Mom)

Here are some of the kiddies watching a movie on our new couches & ottomans. We have been wanting to get these for about a year & they finally went on sale!  They are super comfy & really help fill up our big livingroom.
I had my 31st Birthday. Troy brought me home flowers & took me out to eat at Texas Roadhouse, without any kids ( thanks Brian!!). It was really good, if you tell them it's your first time eating there they bring you a half rack of ribs! Troy & the kids spoilled me.
Pics from Lathan's birthday& Student of the month coming soon. I just have to get them from Troys phone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did an update! I love seeing pics and hearing what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete