Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cleaning our phones



We cleaned up the photo's on our phones & put the ones we wanted to keep on the computer this week so I thought I would share them on here.This one is the cover pic on my phone.
This is the kids raking leaves in My mom & dad's yard. They were so excited to rake them & play in them!
Linkin Had so much fun!

Even Laynee helped!
When we drove up & saw Mom's nutcracker the kids couldn't wait to run up & give it a hug. They had to have their picture taken with him.
It turned out kinda blurry, but this is one of my favorite pics of all time. I love how excited she looks! Too bad she will be too big this year.

Chuck E. Cheese at Christmas time!

Chuck E. Cheese for Rylynn's birthday. The kids Love going there.
This is a pic of our racoon's in Pine Mountain. They were so cute the kids loved watching them. They did drive buddy crazy, though.
I always love how kids fall asleep. So funny, he looks like a sleeping cat.

Zac put his jacket on his legs. I thought his tail was super funny! Sometimes we take pictures of whatever we are doing & send them to Troy at work, so that is where a lot of these are from. 
The kids were playing hide & seek  when I got this cute one of Lath & Ry. They fell asleep in the closet waiting to be found.

Playing outside.
Linki loved his spiderman costume, this was his first time trying it on. This is one of Troy's all time favorites.
Another time I will have to put all of Troy's celeb pics on here. There just isn't time for that today. I love all these spur of the moment things that just make you laugh. I am so blessed to have all of these sweet kids in my life, they teach me so much, & make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of Lathan and Rylynn in the closet asleep. You are so lucky you got that picture.

    ReplyDelete