Thursday, March 18, 2010

My first blog


Ok well here we go my first attempt to blog. I look at my sisters blogs often but I always think I don't have time, I am trying to make more time for the things I want to do. And one thing I would like to do is keep in touch with family more, so I thought this may be a good way to try. Also I know we are supposed to keep a journal & this will be my attempt at that also.

I feel like I am at a busy time in my life & only see it getting busier. As the kids get older they are getting a lot more activities, which is fun, but can also be tiring. Makayla is in the end of her 5th grade year , Lathan is in 4th, Addy is in 1st & Afton will be going into kindergarten in the fall. Linkin is 3, he just started potty training, & Rylynn, my baby, is turning one, she has 4 teeth & has been walking for a few months now. I also babysit Angie, my sister's, 2 girls Laynee(4) & Kyrie (19 months). They are both great girls, we having them with us. Although it does make for less playdates with other kids for Afton & Linkin. I would love to have time to do things that I would like to do that don't include cleaning the house, dishes, laundry or changing someone. I have just started quiet time for the kids where everyone has to lay down for one hour, instead of the take a nap when you are tired thing I use to do & I am hoping that this will give me a little time to do some things I would like to do. I would love to learn more about cake decorating, sewing, cooking, baking & crafting. or to just have time to read, & I would really love to go back to school & get a degree in social work. But all in due time for now all I have is an hour a day to try to squeeze a few things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment